We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our team. The key areas of responsibility are management of Google Ads, Display, Remarketing, Google Shopping, YouTube Ads and Facebook advertising. You will need to be Google certified and to have a demonstrable track record of managing campaigns for clients. You will also need to be a New Zealand resident.
Here are the attributes and skills we are looking for:
- At least 2 years experience
- Google certified
- Google account setup and keyword research (Keyword Planner)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics event tracking
- Expertise in Google Ads, Display, Remarketing, Google Shopping, YouTube and Facebook Ads
- Copywriting and ad creation
- Split testing of ads and ad images for Display
- Ability to track results and make recommendations to our clients (cost per click, click-through-rates, top performing ad groups, conversion rates, leads generated, ROI tracking, budget allocation to ad groups)
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Experience in working with reporting software
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to work remotely
- Experience in working directly with clients
This is an opportunity to join a small but highly skilled team led by the directors who are based at our head office in the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
This role is initially a part-time role and would suit an agency experienced person looking for flexibility in work times – ideal for stay-at-home mums or dads looking for a challenging but flexible position.
Initially, we can offer 23 – 25 hours per month but we are looking to bring on additional clients through our own advertising.
- Subject line – HPE Role: Your Name
- Introduce yourself in the email and send us your experience/CV
- Add a couple of referees and companies/clients you have worked for
We look forward to hearing from you.